Guide camera 360


This month, following from 'Guide camera 360 2017' recently, I'll take you through my favorite photo editing app - Camera 360.



If you want to build your Instagram the following, having a stunning photo is the key. There are many photo editing apps available for Android users, but since being introduced to the magic of camera 360, I have not seen anything else. It's very easy to use, brings out the true beauty of the image and also has some cool features that most other apps do not offer like unique and coated effects or filters. Effects (using one from another).

As you would expect, the Camera 360 comes with its own camera. I usually take a picture with the camera on my phone and then import it into Camera 360 to edit it as needed. If I want to add an effect or filter to an image when I take it, I will definitely use Camera 360 as the small star stick icon to the right of the image button lets you take a picture with your desired effect already applied (which is pretty cool if you ask me).

As I said, I usually import my pictures into Camera 360 and get them from there

This is where the fun really begins. Personally, I like to take pictures but I am always very disappointed when what I want to snap does not turn out as good as the camera. I do not have to worry anymore because I know Camera 360 will be my best friend.